Friday 30 April 2010

Rihanna: 'I'm in love with Matt Kemp'



Rihanna has admitted that she is 'in love' with her new boyfriend Matt Kemp.
The 'Rude Boy' singer was first linked to Kemp at the beginning of the year, but had kept tight-lipped over their relationship until now.
Speaking to The Mirror at the Paris date of her 'Last Girl On Earth' tour, the 22-year-old commented: "Oui, oui, oui - it's love!"
She continued: "I'm really happy right now. It's an amazing city. I love it. It would have been so cool if he was here. I was hoping he would be able to come to London [next month] but he's working.
"And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again. It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly.
"We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. And this is the most romantic town. I can't wait to see him again."
Rihanna's comments follow reports that she wants to marry the baseball star.

Rihanna Tickets are available online on GigSport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment