Friday 8 July 2011

Rihanna has recently revealed that she ears to her love first

Rihanna has recently revealed those man who wants to dates her, but she ears to her love first.

Speaking to Cosmopolitan magazine, the Man Down singer explained: "I'm open to love. But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else.

Leeds Festival

"Men are like hunters: they like the chase. So you have to keep 'em guessing. Actually, I'm like that too. I get bored quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that's the best."

The star went on to explain that he is totally focused on my career.

"It can definitely be intimidating to guys to date someone in this industry,"

"It's really hard to find a guy who doesn't care about that stuff. Right now, it's easier just having my career to focus on."

Rihanna before Chris Brown and Colin Farrell and Drake history to include a whole bevy of stars since the man is connected with.

No comments:

Post a Comment