Thursday 23 June 2011

Rihanna claims Chris Brown that the attack provoked Twitter message

Rihanna's Twitter account, follow a worrying message for today's millions, as demonstrated in 2009 that she attacked her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown appeared to recognize quality.

Deleted messages quickly and certainly the message of an online hacker screengrabs from the star's show What's My Name reads a message:

"I admit, I provoked Chris to hit me. I't was not entirely his fault #ImSORRY."

Personally, we believe, not something that Rihanna does not matter how many stories it thinks are associated with the former. Chris Brown also attacked the woman by a man responsible for this incident is somehow concerned fans have expressed faith.

Rihanna has yet to comment on the message. We'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment