Wednesday 12 January 2011

Rihanna Reunites With Her Father


The Barbados beauty Rihanna reunites with her father,the relationship was split when her father worsened when he spoke to the media regarding her assault at the hands of Chris Brown in February 2009.

Speaking to The Mirror, RiRi's dad explained: "We did have a disagreement about the drinking on the tour. I got plastered on the tour bus. I can drink rum or beer but vodka does not like me - or gin."

"She blasted me for that - she was always lippy from her small days. I was picked up from the hotel in the morning and I was just shuttled to the airport."

Fenty revealed: "I saw her twice before Christmas and she came to see me on Christmas Day,"

"She showered me with gifts, a lot of stuff, many shirts and cologne. She's always really generous."

He added: "Maybe we're not as close as we were when she was growing up here and was at school, but we are blood, we do not stay angry and we are friends again."

No comments:

Post a Comment