Thursday 10 June 2010

'Kemp Keeps Me Sane', Rihanna


Rihanna has credited her boyfriend Matt Kemp with keeping her "sane" while she tours the world, insisting the baseball star brings her "peace" and "happiness".
The pair confirmed their relationship in April after reports of a romance emerged in January when the singer and the Los Angeles Dodgers player were spotted on holiday together in Mexico.
The young lovers have been kept apart in current weeks while the Umbrella hitmaker tours with her Last Girl On Earth shows, but Rihanna is grateful for the support of the sports star while she's so busy working.
She tells Elle magazine, "I have a boyfriend. I'm so happy. I feel actually comfortable, and it's so easy. I have such a chaotic life, but at the end of the day, that is just my peace. It keeps me sane, really, talking to him and talking to my family."

No comments:

Post a Comment